Tuesday, July 19, 2011

hiatus

Whoa. Oh hiatus for a while as I STUDY to take my last 2 licensing exams. Yuck. These last two are definitely the most formidable, and studying is taking way longer than expected. So, I am obviously not blogging. I also cancelled magazine subscriptions, which are my fave, so don't take it personally! I do really enjoy blogging, but I have always felt I should be doing something else...studying! I just need to get these tests out of the way, I have been taking them for 2 years, after all. And they are yucky.
 But...here are a couple things on my mind:

I am going here for my first airplane ride in almost 3 years:
A wedding of a wonderful friend in Mt. Hood.

I am wanting something like this as a replacement for the sharp objects aka our nesting coffee tables:
Can you DIY this? 

Jon and I saw these guys at the Sun Valley Pavilion last week. Amazing show! Great live performance.
These are my kind of stripes. Off-kilter and unexpected. A play on something classic. via Bright Bazaar, a great new blog-to-me.
We thought for a nanosecond about trying to potty-train, as Peanut was pretty interested a while ago. I was told to get a chart:
I didn't even get a chance to tape this on the wall before he pooped on the patio. Umm..

No comments:

Post a Comment