Wednesday, March 16, 2011

high tea

What better way to enjoy my favorite, a hot cup of tea, than with a royal wedding mug? I have the most amazing Prince Charles and Camilla wedding mug that I found at the Gold Mine for 50 cents, but after a few spins through the dishwasher it is hard to tell who is charles and who is camilla. And who cares about them anymore anyway? Princess Catherine has stolen the show. Unfortunately, but not unexpectedly, the mugs I found online were gaudy (I know it is kinda tacky to begin with, but that doesn't mean the mugs have to be ugly). And they are way too expensive. I'm looking for a 4.99 deal, here. Let me know if you find anything. Also, some Chinese company whipped up a huge batch of mugs, but they put Harry's face on the mug instead of Williams. I guess the Chinese can't tell them apart....


In other related wedding news, the house of Alexander McQueen, led by Brit Sarah Burton is designing her gown. Based on some of her recent runway looks, it could be a little risque for the future Princess. She doesn't seem like one to make awful fashion choices so I am giving her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Can't wait to see it on april 29th!

(Uk gift company, Reuters, Crash Collective)

No comments:

Post a Comment