Friday, April 22, 2011

Only one more week! We are planning a watching party, even though we will most likely have seen her dress, etc splashed all over the media earlier that day

 These cookies provide some inspiration, although I'm not going to go crazy and do a Kate cookie, I might take a stab at some Union Jack sugar cookies. Yum!

This Slim Aarons photograph epitomizes spring in a ski town. People are swimming, but there is still snow everywhere. And it might have snowed last night! Ugh! It's such a tease. But you will notice all the people having fun in the background,which is what the end of ski season is all about.
 On an unrelated note, I might have found a use for all of Jon's used motorcycle tires that are hanging out behind our garage trailer-park style. Maybe even grow some veggies in them!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what kind of paint works best for rubber tires? Spray? most likely....

    Let's do it!

    I think I need a new set of tires anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking about making the flag cookies for work. The kate ones...kind of creepy.

    ReplyDelete