Sunday, June 6, 2010

This little guy did a whole lotta this this weekend:

And yes, he does it one-handed. That's how he rolls.

Check out these limited-edition Huggies diapers that are being sold at Target:

they look like little jeans!

they are perfect if it is warm and sunny (as summer is supposed to be) and your baby can run around in just a diaper. Alas, it is raining and cold here, and Peanut doesn't go anywhere without socks/shoes/coat. It is so miserable here that I've almost stopped dreaming about nice weather and a beach, like this beautiful image below. My grandparents had a wicker swing almost identical to this one at their place on the lake. It was one of my favorite things about summer. Now that our summers in Sun Valley mean rain, rain ,rain; I am just excited to get a drizzle light enough that I can take Peanut to the swings. Which is what we did today. When we got to the park, I realized they were spraying dead fish guts on the fields as fertilizer. Gross. Then it started raining hard and we still had a 15 minute run home. Yeah for summer!

decorista.com






No comments:

Post a Comment