Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wyatt turned 1 yesterday. What a monumental day it was for us. Well, Jon and I, as Peanut had no idea why we were taking so many pictures and giving him so many kisses and presents! It's been such an amazing year, and I can't think of anything to say but the standard cliches. He's changed my life way more than I thought he would, it has all been so incredible, terrific, and just pure joy. I am pretty much obsessed. After he goes to sleep I miss him. Four hours at work in the morning is long enough. I remember just waiting to have him, to really meet him, to see who this little guy was. (Even though I didn't know what I was having I was sure it was a little man). Now that he's here I just think he was meant to be here all along. Of course he fits in perfectly. He has little traits of Mom and Dad. He's our little Peanut and I don't know what I did without him! I just love him to pieces. Anyway, he got a cupcake for his birthday, but he didn't care much for it. He just played with the frosting and flung it around. Hence the large glob right below his eye. We are having a bbq on Saturday with a bunch of friends and family and we are looking forward to celebrating again!










No comments:

Post a Comment